After years of ignoring my blog I've decided to give life back to my blog.  I've started and completed a few projects, some are still WIPs others have been frogged.  Starting a new project, my daughter requested a mermaid tail for my granddaughter for Christmas.  Bought the yarn today.  I've found a pattern I'm going to follow and hope and pray that it works up easily.  Will post photos of my progress.


I am using Bernat Supervalue in Magenta.


The pattern I'm using can be found here at  Crochet Mermaid Tail Easy Tutorial.

Fall, hopefully is just around the corner.  Its been quite unseasonable warm here this summer.  The day's are slowly getting shorter.  Hoping to put in a bit more time crocheting and possibly make some other gifts and who knows who I just might gift them off to.  I can't wait for fall weather to come in, fall is generally the time of year that I get into the hibernation mode. Where I want to stay home and just be cozy, cuddle up on the sofa with my projects and a good cuppa tea.  I've many ideas for this fall into winter.  Hoping to being able to achieve some or most of them. Cheers!





Comments

Popular Posts