January 12, 2020 a new year, a new millinium

I have been crocheting over the holiday's even tho I have been extremely sick with bronchial-pneumonia.
I have been to the hospital once and been to the walk in because my medications didn't seem to be working.  Today I'm still coughing like crazy.  It's extremely fatiguing.  I can't wait for this virus to pass.

Over the holiday's I have crocheted my grand daughter a blanket using Bernat Baby Blanket yarn.  Even tho I was feeling like I was at death's door.  I finished it and promised her a purple tone blanket.  Finally I'm feeling better, not 100% but I'm close enough. My lovely grand daughter helped me with the fringe.

I'm thinking of doing a Lost in Time shawl with my Lion Brand Mandala Baby Cake yarn, or a Virus Shawl.  Either one or both depending if I have enough yarn in my cake.


https://mijocrochet.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/lost-in-time-english.pdf








Comments

Popular Posts